FAMILY...

It's a nice words but for me it's a hard work... let me tell you a story that my brother tell me from his boss.

He said "If you want to married please choose a right one... cause if you choose a right one when you wake up every morning and you see her face, her eyes and all of her body you can say HOW LUCKY I'M... and you have and EXTRA POWER EVERY MORNING to deal the day... and when the work day is time to go home you want just speed up to go your home cause YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMEONE YOU LOVE WAITING FOR YOU. BUT when you choose a wrong one... EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE UP... YOU JUST SAY HMMM BASTARD SHE ALWAYS STAY HERE and you loose perhaps 75% energy just to think of that... and when the work day is time to go home... you JUST STAY IN YOUR OFFICE AND MAKE EXCUSE THAT YOU HAVE AN EXTRA JOB cause you don't want go home..."

So please friend please CHOOSE RIGHT... cause when you married there's no turning back even you can divorce but... hmmm you wasted your time bro and a lot of your money...

pdc_romeo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog


Personal life and my emotion that I have... I will write it in this blog, and make sure that others can learn from my life.

Me...

My photo
Love is everywhere ... grab it while you can