My father arrive from Jakarta in 26 November 2009 and stay with my family for 4 days... now he's going back to Jakarta. I already miss him cause it's almost five years I don't see him even I can call and yes I call him a lot, but until 26 November I can see him... His body still same with my imagination and I surprise that his attitude back just like when he still work, perhaps now he have a new girlfriend... (hahahaha... he just can't tell me if he want to married again)

Now he already in Jakarta but I still remember him with my BlackBerry he gave me and he buy a new blender to my house... (hehehehe...)

FATHER I LOVE YOU...... ALWAYS........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog


Personal life and my emotion that I have... I will write it in this blog, and make sure that others can learn from my life.

Me...

My photo
Love is everywhere ... grab it while you can